How do I change my iTunes icon?
Open the Apple Music app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the “For You” tab at the bottom of the app. …
- Tap on your name and “View Profile.” …
- Select “Edit” underneath the profile icon. …
- Tap your profile image or the generic icon and add a picture. …
- Tap “Choose” in the bottom right of the photo.
How do I create a shortcut for iTunes on Windows 10?
How to Make Desktop Shortcuts in Windows 10
- MORE: These Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts Will Save You Clicks.
- Select All apps.
- Right-click on the app you want to create a desktop shortcut for.
- Select More.
- Select Open file location. …
- Right-click on the app’s icon.
- Select Create shortcut.
- Select Yes.
How do I change app icons in Windows 10?
In this article
- Move the cursor to the Results pane, and right-click the desired application.
- Select Properties.
- On the General tab, click Change Icon.
- Select the desired icon, or browse to another location to select the icon. After you’ve selected the icon, click OK. The new icon appears in the Results pane.
How do I get the iTunes toolbar on Windows 10?
- Run your iTunes application.
- Right click your Taskbar.
- Choose Toolbars and turn on the iTunes Toolbar.
- Then when you minimize iTunes your will get the mini-player.
How do I change my Apple app icon?
Type “Open app” in the search bar. Tap on “Choose” to select which icon to replace. Select the three dots in the upper-right corner. You’re now in the Details page.
You’ll have to crop your photo to the right dimensions.
- Now, you’ll see your new icon. …
- You should see your new customized icon on your home screen.
How do I put iTunes on my desktop?
In this article
- 1Download the iTunes installer from the Apple site.
- 2Run the iTunes installer.
- 3Click the option to accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- 4Choose iTunes installation options.
- 5Choose the language iTunes should use.
- 6Choose the destination folder for iTunes.
How do I put a shortcut on my desktop in Windows 10?
If you are using Windows 10
- Click the Windows key, and then browse to the Office program for which you want to create a desktop shortcut.
- Left-click the name of the program, and drag it onto your desktop. A shortcut for the program appears on your desktop.
Where is my iTunes menu bar?
iTunes for Windows: Customize the iTunes window. Selecting that will display an options menu. Select “Show Menu Bar”.
How do I minimize iTunes to taskbar?
Click the “Minimize” button in the upper-right corner of the iTunes screen to display the iTunes toolbar on the taskbar. The toolbar shows control buttons that adjust the start, stop, track selection and volume.
Where is iTunes advanced menu?
That refers to the Advanced menu on your computer’s iTunes, on your iPad you enable it via Settings > Music (Settings > iPod on iOS 4) – when you’ve enabled it on both your computer and the iPad, iTunes is open on your computer and both your computer and your iPad are connected to the same network, then you should get …