Where do I report problems with Windows 10?
To open the Problem Reports log, type problem reports in the search box and then click View All Problem Reports. Figure 17-3 shows a portion of the error history for a computer that was upgraded to Windows 10 in the first month after it was available.
How do I report a problem to Windows?
To help us investigate the issue, you can contact our team within the app. Reproduce the problem you are having then just tap: Settings > Help & Feedback > Contact Support.
How do I get help with Windows 10 problems?
support.microsoft.com – Head over to support.microsoft.com/windows to find answers to more complex problems, browse support content in different categories, and contact support. Get help – Select the Get help link when you’re in Settings to learn more about the setting you’re using and find answers to your questions.
How do I send a bug report to Microsoft?
- Open the Windows 10 Feedback Hub from the Start menu or by typing “Feedback Hub” into the search field on your desktop’s taskbar.
- Click “Report a Bug” and follow the instructions to send in your issue.
How do I detect problems with Windows 10?
To run a troubleshooter:
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
- Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.
- Allow the troubleshooter to run and then answer any questions on the screen.
How do I access Windows problem reporting?
You can open the Run dialog box with the Windows Key + R keyboard combination. Enter services. msc to open Services. Find Windows Error Reporting Service and then right-click or tap-and-hold on that entry from the list.
How do I report a problem with Outlook?
Contact support. If nothing else resolves your issue, go to the Microsoft Support page and under Contact Us, select Open Get Help App. On the App window, type in Outlook.com and press Enter. Select Contact Us in the lower left of the window.
How do I report a problem to a Microsoft team?
So inside Teams, I go to: Help >> Troubleshooting >> “Report a problem with an app”, which offers the super helpful message: “Click Help on the left side of the app, then select Provide feedback to tell us what you think.”
How do I find the Event Manager in Windows 10?
How to Use Event Viewer in Windows 10
- Right-click or tap and hold the Start icon. Choose Event Viewer. …
- On the left, choose Event Viewer, Custom Views, Administrative Events. It may take a while, but eventually you see a list of notable events like the one shown.
- Don’t freak out.
Why is Windows 10 update failing to install?
If you continue having problems upgrading or installing Windows 10, contact Microsoft support. … This could indicate that an incompatible app installed on your PC is blocking the upgrade process from completing. Check to make sure that any incompatible apps are uninstalled and then try upgrading again.
Is there a problem with latest Windows 10 update?
The latest Windows update is causing a wide range of issues. Its issues include buggy frame rates, the blue screen of death, and stuttering. The problems don’t seem to be limited to specific hardware, as people with NVIDIA and AMD have run into problems.
Why does Windows 10 update keep failing?
Lack of drive space: If your computer doesn’t have enough free drive space to complete a Windows 10 update, the update will stop, and Windows will report a failed update. Clearing some space will usually do the trick. Corrupt update files: Deleting the bad update files will usually fix this problem.