How do I transfer files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth?
Send files over Bluetooth
- Make sure the other device you want to share with is paired with your PC, turned on, and ready to receive files. …
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I access files from my iPhone on Windows 10?
Click Get Started. Click the iPhone icon near the top left corner of iTunes. Click File Sharing.
View and access iPhone files on Windows 10
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos. …
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
How do I bluetooth pictures from my iPhone to my computer?
Just open the Photos app of your iPhone and select photos you want to transfer, then click “Send” option and select using “Bluetooth”. Wait for a while and the photos will be transferred to your computer and saved in the Picture folder.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone to laptop 10?
- Open iTunes. …
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB. …
- Click on the device icon.
- Click Settings on the left side of iTunes to see the types of content you can sync.
- Click on the content you want, then click on Sync in iTunes.
- Click Apply in the lower right corner of iTunes.
Can I use AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
You can also transfer files between iPhone and other devices by using AirDrop and sending email attachments. Alternatively, you can transfer files for apps that support file sharing by connecting iPhone to a Mac (with a USB port and OS X 10.9 or later) or a Windows PC (with a USB port and Windows 7 or later).
Why can t I import photos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
Connect the iPhone via a different USB port on Windows 10 PC. If you can’t transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, the problem might be your USB port. … If you’re unable to transfer files while using USB 3.0 port, be sure to connect your device to a USB 2.0 port and check if that solves the problem.
How do I access files from my iPhone on my computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How do I open iPhone files on my PC?
Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device. Click your device in iTunes. Get help if you can’t find it.
How do you send photos from your phone to your computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I import my photos from my iPhone to my laptop?
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC or Laptop (Windows 10) without iTunes?
- Plug your iPhone into your PC using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app. …
- On the top right corner of the Photo application, there is an import button. …
- Your photos will now be imported from your iPhone to Windows 10.