How do I manage notifications?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
Why are my icons not showing on my taskbar Windows 10?
Step 1: Open Task Manager in Windows 10. Step 2: Go to Processes > Windows Explorer in the Task Manager dialog box. Step 3: Click the Windows Explorer, and then click the Restart button at the lower right corner of the window to restart the process.
Why did my taskbar icons disappear Windows 10?
If the App Icon Cache gets corrupted, it can lead to Taskbar Icons missing or disappearing from the Taskbar in Windows 10. 1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run.
How do I unhide icons on Windows 10?
Show desktop icons in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.