How do I change the font size in Windows 7 Chrome?
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome. icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Near the top of the drop-down menu that appears, you can use the + (plus) or – (minus) in the Zoom section of the menu to increase or decrease the font size.
How do you change the font on Windows 7?
Windows 7 – Changing Fonts
- Press ‘Alt’ + ‘I’ or click to select ‘Item’ and use the arrow keys to scroll through the list of items. …
- Scroll through until Menu is selected, Fig 4.
- Press ‘Alt’ + ‘F’ or click to select ‘Font’.
- Use your mouse or arrow keys to scroll through the list of fonts available.
How do I fix the weird font on Google Chrome?
Go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display > Adjust ClearType text (on the left). Check the box entitled “Turn on ClearType.” After going through a short wizard, this will fix some of the text rendering issues in Chrome.
How do I change Chrome settings in Windows 7?
Step 1: Open Chrome, then click the Customize and control Google Chrome button at the top-right of the window. Step 2: Click the Settings option. Step 3: Scroll down to the Default browser section, then click the Make Google Chrome the default browser button.
How do I change the font size in Google Chrome?
The Chrome Android browser has its own separate setting for increasing text size across the web:
- Open Chrome, tap the three-dot menu icon in the upper-right corner, and select “Settings”
- Tap “Accessibility,” then adjust the “Text scaling” slider until the text is comfortable for you to read.
How do I change my font size?
Change font size
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do I restore my fonts in Windows 7?
How to restore Windows 7 default fonts.
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- In the left pane, click Font settings.
- Click Restore default font settings.
How do I change my font size on Windows 7?
How to change the size of text and icons in Windows 7
- Open the Ease of Access settings by pressing the Windows logo key + U. …
- Under Explore all settings, select Make the computer easier to see.
- Under Make things on the screen larger, select Change the size of text and icons.
- On the next screen there are two options.
How do I change my browser settings in Windows 7?
How to set a default browser in Windows 7 & Windows 8
- Open the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
- In the Control Panel, click Programs. …
- Select Default Programs.
- Select Set your default programs.
- From the list of installed programs on the left, choose your desired default browser.
How do I restore Google Chrome on Windows 7?
Reset Chrome settings to default
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under “Reset Settings,” click Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset Settings. Windows: Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings.