Select Start , then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot . In Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, and then select Run the troubleshooter and follow the instructions.
How do I reset my Bluetooth adapter Windows 10?
To reset a Bluetooth device, open the Start menu and go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Then select the Bluetooth device you want to remove and click Remove device > Yes.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on Windows 10?
How to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. …
- Turn Bluetooth on and off again. …
- Move the Bluetooth device closer to the Windows 10 computer. …
- Confirm that the device supports Bluetooth. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth device. …
- Restart the Windows 10 computer. …
- Check for a Windows 10 update.
Why is my Bluetooth adapter not working?
If you encounter issues pairing with a Bluetooth device, another device should be tested (if possible). If the adapter is not functional in the first USB port on the first computer system that is used, additional ports and an additional computer system should be tried.
Why is my PC Bluetooth not working?
On a Windows computer, you may experience Bluetooth connection issues due to device compatibility, operating system, or driver and/or software updates. Other causes include incorrect settings, a broken device, or the Bluetooth device may be off.
How do I fix my Bluetooth problem?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
Why can’t I see Bluetooth on Windows 10?
If you don’t see Bluetooth, select Expand to reveal Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth to turn it on. You’ll see “Not connected” if your Windows 10 device isn’t paired to any Bluetooth accessories. Check in Settings. Select Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .
Why did my Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10?
Symptom. In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I enable Bluetooth on Windows 10?
How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Go to ‘Settings. ‘ You can find Settings by going to your Start menu (the Windows symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen). Settings is a gear icon located on the left. …
- Select ‘Devices. ‘ Devices is the second option in ‘Settings. ‘
- Toggle the Bluetooth button to ‘On. ‘
How do I fix my Bluetooth adapter?
If all fails, Run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter to identify and fix errors.
- Select the Start button.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Select Bluetooth under the find and fix problems category.
- Select Run Troubleshooter and follow the instructions provided.
How do I fix my generic Bluetooth adapter?
Method 3: Let’s uninstall the Bluetooth driver and reinstall it back and check if it helps.
- Type devmgmt. msc in start search box and hit Enter.
- In device manager, expand the Bluetooth driver in the device list.
- Right click on it, click Uninstall.
- Restart the computer the drivers will get installed automatically.
How do I know if my Bluetooth adapter is working?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Choose Hardware and Sound, and then choose Device Manager. …
- In Windows Vista, click the Continue button or type the administrator’s password.
- Look for the item Bluetooth Radios in the list. …
- Close the various windows you opened.