You know that the cache in your device saves information from apps. The case is the same with Google Calendar app. Now when these cache files become corrupted, you may see your Google Calendar events disappear. That’s because these corrupted files hamper smooth calendar events syncing.
How do I get my calendar events back on android?
Navigate to My Calendar on the left side and open the drop-down menu from your Calendar. Click View Trash. There you can find possibly deleted events. Mark preferred events and click on Restore selected events.
Why do my past calendar events disappear on Android?
This could be because it was accidentally deleted, your system crashed, or a software update cause an error like disappearing events. Whatever the reason, you can no longer view those old appointments or events. Another situation would be that you’re planning your calendar in advance.
Why did my calendar events disappear?
Why did my Samsung calendar events disappear? If you are unable to see an event in your Calendar app, your phone’s sync settings may not be configured properly. Sometimes clearing data in your Calendar app can also help resolve the issue.
How do I restore my Samsung calendar events?
First of all, launch Android Data Recovery after installation, and then choose “Data Recovery”. Select the file types as you like. Scan your device for the deleted content. Preview and recover the selected calendar.
How do I restore Google calendar entries?
Restore deleted events in your trash (computer only)
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Trash. You find the events deleted from this calendar. To restore an individual event, next to the event, click Restore . To restore selected events, above the list, click Restore all selected .
Why did my old Google Calendar events disappear?
Corrupted Files In The Cache
Now when these cache files become corrupted, you may see your Google Calendar events disappear. That’s because these corrupted files hamper smooth calendar events syncing. Therefore, any changes you made in your Google calendar fail to reflect as an updated calendar.
What is my calendar on Samsung?
My Calendar is the device calendar and only syncs with Kies. Samsung calendar syncs with your Samsung account. It says Samsung calendar in the settings but the only calendar app is Calendar.
How do I get my calendar back on my home screen?
Well, you’re probably going to download the Google Calendar app.
Finding Your Calendar App on Android
- Opening the app drawer.
- Selecting the calendar app and holding it.
- Dragging the app upwards onto your home screen.
- Dropping the app wherever you like. If you want to relocate it, drag it to the desired location.
How do I change the default calendar on Android?
On your Android device, go into Settings and scroll down to Google.
- How to Set Your Default Calendar for Google Assistant.
- Click on Account services (top).
- Next, tap on Search, Assistance, & Voice and then select Google Assistant.
- Services> then select which calendar you want to use as your default.
How do I restore my Outlook calendar?
To do this, simultaneously click on the Calendar folder and the Ctrl button. From the menu, select Tools and then click Recover Deleted Items. Click OK and check your calendar.