Booting your locked phone into safe mode is the last solution for users to unlock Android phone without losing data. … Tap on the Power off and click OK to reboot your phone into safe mode. Step 3. Then you can disable all third-party applications, including the third-party lock screen software.
How can I unlock my phone without losing my data?
- Download and launch the FoneCope app on your PC.
- Choose the Lock Screen Removal icon from the home screen of the app.
- Connect your Android device to the system using a USB cable. …
- Click Start to commence the lock removal process.
- Enter the device into its Download mode.
Can you unlock Android without resetting?
One of the easy and appropriate ways to unlock Android phone without using PIN/pattern/password is by using Android Unlock Software. With the help of Android Unlock tool, one can: Easily remove/unlock/disable/bypass the locked Android phone’s screen in just few clicks.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data?
Ways 1. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password and Fingerprint without Losing Data
- Connect your Samsung phone. Install and launch the software on your computer and select “Unlock” among all the toolkits. …
- Choose the mobile phone model. …
- Enter into download mode. …
- Download recovery package. …
- Remove Samsung lock screen.
Can I reset my phone without losing everything?
Navigate to Settings, Backup and reset and then Reset settings. 2. If you have an option that says ‘Reset settings’ this is possibly where you can reset the phone without losing all your data. If the option just says ‘Reset phone’ you don’t have the option to save data.
How can I recover my pattern lock?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you reset a Samsung phone when it is locked?
Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button. Release the volume up button and home key when the recovery screen appears. From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
How do you bypass a lock screen without factory reset?
Another easy way to bypass Android lock screen without reset is to boot your phone into Safe Mode. It is an effective method if you are using third-party lock screen app. Step 1To begin with, turn off your phone and boot into Safe Mode by tapping on the “Ok” button.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the password without resetting it?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.