If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I fix my internet connection on my Android?
General troubleshooting tips for Android devices
- Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there’s a difference.
- If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and see if that works.
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
What to do when my mobile data is on but not working:
- Toggle on/off Airplane mode.
- Restart your device.
- Empower the right network mode.
- Reset your device’s APN settings.
- Set APN protocol to IPv4/IPv6.
- Wipe cache partition from recovery mode.
- Reset your phone’s network settings.
Why my mobile data is not working?
Changing this is simple. Go to “Settings -> Network & Internet -> Mobile network -> Preferred network type,” then switch to the one that best suits your phone. As my phone is a 4G, I go for 2G/3G/4G Auto so that it always tries to connect to the best signal available.
Why is my phone working but not internet?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. … If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why is my 4G not working?
Go to Settings and make sure mobile data is switched on. If you have a 4G device, go to Settings and check 4G is switched on. Check your Network mode is set to automatic. Try turning you phone off and back on.
What does ## 72786 do?
Without a PRL, the device may not be able to roam, i.e. obtain service outside of the home area. … For Sprint, it is ##873283# (it is also possible to use code ##72786# on Android or ##25327# on iOS to completely clear out the service programming and redo OTA activation, which includes updating the PRL).
How do I reset my mobile data network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
How can I solve my phone network problem?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
How do I activate mobile data?
Android. Go to Settings → Wireless & networks → Data usage and turn on Mobile data.
What are APN settings?
APN (or access point name) settings contain information that’s needed to make data connections through your phone – especially internet browsing. In most cases, BT One Phone APN and MMS (picture) settings are automatically set up in your phone, so you can use mobile data straight away.