Where do I find my saved posts on my phone?
Finding Saved Posts on mobile
Open the Menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines in the lower-right or upper-right corner of the screen, depending on your device. In the Menu, tap on the Saved option (purple ribbon icon). A new page will now open, listing all of your saved posts.
Where are saved images on Android?
The location of photos is always the same – it’s the DCIM/Camera folder. The full path looks like this: /storage/emmc/DCIM – if the images are on the phone memory. /storage/sdcard0/DCIM – if they are on memory card.
How do I access saved items on Facebook?
To view the things you’ve saved:
- Go to facebook.com/saved.
- Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.
How do I find saved posts on Facebook app?
How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu. …
- In the menu, tap “Saved,” which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.
How do I find my saved items on Marketplace?
To view or remove the items that you’ve saved on Facebook Marketplace: To Save Items Saved: Click Marketplace in the left column of News Feed. Click Your Account.
To Remove Saved Items:
- Click Saved Items in the left menu.
- To remove a saved listing, click .
- Click Remove Saved Item, then click OK.
How do I find my saved videos?
To find the video in the storage of the mobile device, please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.
How do I find my DCIM folder?
How to View DCIM Folder on Android
- Connect your Android phone to your computer with the matched USB cable. Tap “Turn on USB Storage” and then touch “OK” or “Mount”.
- Open Windows Explorer. Double-click the new drive under “Devices with Removable Storage”.
- Double-click “DCIM”.
How do I access my saved photos?
Steps 1 and 2. Step 2: Tap on an image of interest and press the star icon to the bottom right of the image. Step 3: After saving, you’ll see a new banner display that lets you view all saved images. You can tap this, or head to www.google.com/save to see all saved images.
How do I find my saved images?
Assuming that you’re referring to ‘saved images’ as photos you’ve taken than if you are looking for the actual image files, they’re stored in a folder named ‘DCIM’ (short for Digital Camera IMages). If you use a file manager app just look for that DCIM folder.
How do I find my saved videos on Facebook Mobile?
Open your Facebook app on your Android or iPhone. Click on the burger icon on the right corner of your screen to get the Facebook menu. On the menu option, tap the “Saved” button which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it. To find a specific video, click on “See All” under the most recent saved videos.