Open any web browser, such as Chrome, on your Android phone and tap the three-dot “Menu” icon. Next, select the “Share” button. This will bring up the apps/shortcuts you can use to share. Find “Nearby Share” in the list and tap it.
How do I AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Setting Up AirDrop for Android/Nearby Share
- On your Android device, open ”Settings”.
- Tap the ”Google” menu.
- Tap ”Device Connections > Nearby Share”.
- To activate ”Nearby Share”, toggle on the feature.
- Select ”Device Name”.
- Input your ‘preferred name’ as your identity for file sharing.
How do you use AirDrop step by step?
Airdrop transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- Launch Control Center by swiping your finger up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are active.
- Tap on AirDrop.
- Choose the Contacts Only or Everyone.
- Tap Share or .
How do I share files between iPhone and Android?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Can I AirDrop from Android?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Why can’t I send photos from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I use AirDrop on my Samsung?
Set Up Android Nearby Share
Go to Device Connections > Nearby Share. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to enable Nearby Share (if it’s not already). Tap “Device Name” to give your Android handset a new name. You can now select “Device Visibility” to adjust the privacy settings.
How do I open AirDrop?
Turning on AirDrop automatically turns on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®.
- Touch and hold the bottom of the screen, then swipe the Control center up.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off. AirDrop turned off. Contacts Only. AirDrop is discoverable only by people in contacts. Everyone.