Why does my phone not have notification sounds?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I find my notification sounds?
Change notification sound
- Start by heading into your main system Settings.
- Find and tap on Sound and notification, your device may just say Sound.
- Find and tap on Default notification ringtone your device may say Notification Sound. …
- Choose a sound. …
- When you’ve chosen a sound, tap on OK to finish.
How do I turn my notification sound back on?
Change your notification sound
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration Advanced. Default notification sound.
- Choose a sound.
- Tap Save.
Where are the notification sounds stored on Android?
Default ringtones are usually stored in /system/media/audio/ringtones . You might be able to access this location using a file manager.
How do I turn on text notifications on my Android?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
How do I add notification sounds to my Samsung?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound. …
- Tap Default notification sound. …
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
- Open the GMail app and press the menu button (the one to the left of the Home button)
- Press Settings and then choose the email address (not general settings)
- Touch the word “Inbox sound & vibrate”
- Click “Sound”
- Then there is a popup for the choice of notification sound you want for your email.
Can I download notification sounds?
To get started, you’ll need to either download a ringtone or notification sound directly to your Android device, or transfer one from a computer to your device’s internal storage. MP3, M4A, WAV, and OGG formats are all natively supported by Android, so practically any audio file you could download will work.
Can I have different notification sounds for different apps?
Set Different Notification Sound For Each App
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. … Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
Why does my Samsung phone keep making notification sounds?
This problem is most likely caused by an app making a notification sound or the system software making a notification. To check if it is caused by an app is causing the problem tap Apps then Settings. From here tap on Notifications. … There are also instances when the problem is caused by the phone system sounds.
Why are my notifications not showing up on Android?
In case notifications are still not showing on your Android, make sure to clear the cache and data from apps and give them permissions again. … Follow these instructions to clear cache and data from an Android app: Open Settings > Apps > All apps (App manager or Manage apps). Select an app from the app list.
Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
If you experience problems with push notifications on a Samsung device running Android 7, please perform the following steps: Navigate to “Settings > Device maintenance > Battery > Power saving mode”, and turn off “Power saving mode” (or adjust the MID saving mode to enable background data usage)