Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
Transfer Android Photos to iPhone using Google Photos. Google photos app is another sure way of transferring photos from an android device to iPhone device. … When you have done this, download and install the google photos app from itunes ios store. Then open the app and click on the backup and sync feature.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without Internet?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
What is the fastest way to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option. …
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone for free?
Another solution that worked well and is recommended by Apple on its support site is an app called Copy My Data by Media Mushroom. It’s a free app for iOS and Android, and can wirelessly transfer data between two devices. Install and open Copy My Data on both your iPhone and Android phone.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection. …
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”. …
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.
How do I move photos from Google to iPhone?
How to save images in Google Photos to your iPhone
- Tap the photo you want, then tap “Save.” …
- Long tap the photos you want to save, then tap the cloud button. …
- Click on the Photos tab. …
- Tap the photo, then tap the three dots in the top right corner. …
- Tap “Save to device.”
How do I send full resolution photos from Android to iPhone?
Fotoswipe is the easiest process we’ve found, but there are other ways to share full-quality images: You can use apps like Dropbox and create a shared folder; you can also send your Android pals a link to an iCloud Shared Photo library on the web.