You can recover your lost files by using the Android Data Recovery tool. This tool will help you recover all your SMS text messages, contacts, videos, pictures and documents that were saved on your Android phone.
Where do deleted files go on Android phone?
When you delete a file on the Android phone, the file doesn’t go anywhere. This deleted file is still stored in its original spot in the phone’s internal memory, until its spot is written in by new data, even though the deleted file is invisible to you on the Android system.
How do I recover deleted files on my phone?
Step 1: Launch FoneDog and connect to a PC.
To begin, you need to download our FoneDog toolkit and install it on your compurter. Once done, launch the program to see what options we can do for recovering your Word document files. While doing this, connect your Android device to the computer.
How can I recover deleted files from my Android without a computer?
Method 2. Recover Deleted Videos or Photos via Google Photos
- Open the Google Photos on your Android phone or tablet.
- Find the Trash icon from the left menu.
- Select and hold the photos or videos you want to restore.
- Tap on Restore. Then you can get the files back to Google Photos library or your Gallary app.
Where do permanently deleted files go?
Sure, your deleted files go to the recycle bin. Once you right click on a file and choose delete, it ends up there. However, that doesn’t mean the file is deleted because it’s not. It’s simply in a different folder location, one that’s labeled recycle bin.
How can I get back my deleted files?
Two choices to recover a deleted file on Android.
Recover files from flash drives.
- Connect your USB to the PC.
- Make sure the USB drive appears on your computer. (How to fix when USB flash disk can’t be recognized).
- Open the recovery software and use it to restore files that were deleted/lost from your flash drive.
How do I find deleted PDF files on my phone?
Restore Deleted PDF Files on Android Phone and Tablet: The Easiest Guide
- Connect your Android phone or tablet to computer. Install and run Tenorshare UltData for and connect your device to the computer via USB cable. …
- Select recovery file types to restore. …
- Check the PDF files you want to recover.
How do I recover deleted files on my Samsung?
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Phone Storage & SD Card
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy phone, go into the Settings menu > Cloud and accounts.
- Tap on Samsung Cloud, and then Restore.
- Select the backup files you wish to restore, and then tap on Restore Now.
Where are deleted videos stored on Android?
If you deleted an item and want it back, check your trash to see if it’s there.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app.
How do I recover deleted files on Bluetooth?
Run Google app on your Android phone and sign in your Google account. Click Settings. As you see Personal, choose the option Backup & Restore. Finally, click Automatic Restore and recover deleted files from Android.