You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
How do I AirDrop between iPhone and Samsung?
Select the Android or iOS device from the radar to open the Finder viewer. Find and choose the file you wish to send and either double-click it or select “Choose.” The transfer process will begin immediately, with a pop-up appearing on the Android or iOS device once completed.
How do I share files between iPhone and Android?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How can I transfer files from iPhone to android without Internet?
How to Share Large Files between iPhone and Android Offline
- Download the SHAREit app from PlayStore and iTunes, and install on both phones to transfer files. …
- Download Zender: PlayStore | iTunes.
- Download Zapya: PlayStore | iTunes.
- Download Send Anywhere: PlayStore | iTunes.
- Related: Low Memory Hard Disk!
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Why can’t I send photos from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Is there something like AirDrop for Android?
ShareMe. This Xiaomi app is one of the most basic Android alternatives to AirDrop. To send a file to another phone, the other person needs to have the app installed too. To exchange, simply scan a QR code to share data over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
How do you share videos between iPhone and Android?
SHAREit lets you share files offline between Android and iOS devices, so long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the app, select the item you wish to share, and look for the device you want to send a file to, which must have receive mode switched on in the app.