It is a common misconception that we can transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. If you have an Android device, then you can go to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and save your WhatsApp data on Google Drive or the local storage. … Though, there is no feasible way to move this to your new iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering the code received in your device.
Why is it so hard to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Data transfer between Android to iPhone can be difficult, and the main reason behind this is that both the platforms use extremely different systems which causes an Android app to not work on an iOS device.
Can you transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone without PC?
Some users want to know whether they can transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone without PC. You would be glad to know that it is possible to transfer all your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone if you do not have a computer or PC.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, select the settings option, and then go down to Chat Backup. You have the option to set an auto backup for daily or weekly, or you can click the Back Up Now button. Click on Back Up Now, and WhatsApp will backup all your data onto iCloud.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.