Open your Android settings > select apps > open the theme from apps > select uninstall. Done.
How do I change my theme back to normal on Android?
How to revert to the default theme on Android
- Go to your phone settings.
- In the search bar, type ” écran«
- Open the ” home screen and wallpaper«
- Select the page ” Themes«
- Then, among the different choices offered at the bottom, click on ” soft«
How do I Unapply a theme?
You can delete a theme if you no longer want to keep it on your phone.
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Themes.
- Tap > My themes, and then swipe to the My collections tab.
- Tap > Remove.
- Tap the themes you want to remove from your collection.
- Tap Remove.
How do I change my Samsung theme back to default?
From Settings, click where it says Wallpaper and Theme. Select Theme Option. From the top of your screen, Pull down the menu. After you select the menu select the default theme.
How can I change my phone theme to normal?
Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab. Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen. Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A). Tap Clear Defaults.
How do I change my theme to normal?
Turn dark theme on or off
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Display Options, tap Theme.
- Select the theme for this device: Light—White background with dark text. Dark—Black background with light text. System default—Uses the Android device’s setting.
Can I remove galaxy themes?
From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty area, and then tap Themes. … Tap Delete (the trash icon) in the upper right corner and select the theme or themes you’d like to remove. Tap Delete at the bottom to confirm.