Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
How do I turn on quick reply?
It’s the icon with three dots in the upper-right corner of your list of messages. The menu panel will pop up. Tap on Quick responses. It’s the fifth option in the Settings menu.
How do I turn on quick response on Android?
- Open the Phone/Dialer app.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Quick Responses.
- Tap on the response you’d like to edit.
- Enter your custom response.
How do I set up automatic text response on Android?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do I turn on smart reply?
On the Android or iOS app
- Tap the hamburger icon on the upper left side to open the side drawer. Scroll down to Settings.
- Select the Gmail account you want to address.
- Tap the check box on Smart Reply and / or Smart Compose to toggle the mode on.
How do I Auto reject calls on Android?
In order to use auto reject, do the following:
- Tap Menu | Settings | Call Settings.
- In the new window, tap All calls.
- Tap Auto Reject.
- Tap Enable auto reject.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Tap the Menu button | Create.
- In the new overlay (Figure A), enter the number to auto reject.
- Tap Save.
How do I use Samsung quick response?
How to use quick responses on Android smartphones
- Press Reply to start sending a quick response. …
- Choose a quick response option. …
- Write your own message and send. …
- Tap the caller’s name to get to quick responses. …
- Access the Phone app. …
- Tap the button for more options. …
- Access the Settings of the Phone app. …
- Access Quick responses.
What is the best auto reply app for Android?
Auto Reply Apps For Android In 2021:
- WhatsAuto: …
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages. …
- Drivemode: …
- IM Auto Reply: …
- Messenger: …
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats. …
- AutoResponder for WA – Auto Reply Bot. …
- TextDrive – Auto responder / No Texting App.
How do you send an automatic message?
- Download an automated SMS program from Google Play. …
- Tap “Add” at the bottom of the SMS Scheduler screen to create a new automatic text message. …
- Tap the “message body” area of the screen to activate the Android soft keyboard, and type the SMS message.
Where is Android Auto on my phone?
How to Get There
- Open Settings app.
- Locate Apps & notifications and select it.
- Tap See all # of apps.
- Find and choose Android Auto from this list.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the final option of Additional settings in the app.
- Customize your Android Auto options from this menu.