Step 1: Turn on “NFC” and Android Beam on both Android phones. Step 2: Open “Gallery” on the sending phone and open a photo select the photos that you need to transfer. Step 3: Put the two devices back to back. Move the phone up and down a little bit until the phone vibrates with the Tap to Beam notification.
What is the easiest way to transfer pictures from Android to Android?
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
- Open Photos from the app drawer or home screen.
- Select the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) from the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings. …
- Select Backup & sync.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up & sync is set to On.
How do I transfer pictures from my Android phone without a computer?
With Google Photos App
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
How do I transfer everything from my old Android to my new Android?
Open the settings app on your old Android phone and then go to the Backup and reset or the Backup and restore settings page based on your Android version and phone manufacturer. Select the Backup my data from this page and then enable it if not already enabled.
How do I get pictures off of my Android phone?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung to my Samsung?
- Step 1: Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on both of your Galaxy devices.
- Step 2: Position the two Galaxy devices within 50 cm of each other, then launch the app on both devices. …
- Step 3: Once the devices are connected, you’ll see a list of data types that you can choose to transfer.
How do I transfer files without USB?
If you’re without a USB cable, one of the alternatives to transfer files from PC to your Android is to use Bluetooth.
Method 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
Can you transfer pictures from a deactivated phone?
Since your phone doesn’t have service, you can’t use your phone’s data plan to transfer your pictures to another device. … Alternatively, if you can remove your phone’s SD card and have the right adapter, you can directly transfer your pictures from your SD card to your computer.
How do I transfer files from Android to desktop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.