How do I transfer music from my laptop to my Android phone?
Connect your Android to your Windows PC using a USB cable. If you are given a selection of connection options, select Transfer Files (MTP). Select the music files from your computer. Drag the files into the Music folder on your Android device in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my Android phone via Bluetooth?
How to send a file from the PC to an Android tablet
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the Notification Area on the desktop. …
- Choose Send a File from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your Android tablet from the list of Bluetooth devices. …
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Browse button to locate files to send to the tablet.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android phone wirelessly?
Here’s how to use it:
- Download Software Data Cable here.
- Make sure your Android device and your computer are both attached to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and tap Start Service in the lower left. …
- You should see an FTP address near the bottom of your screen. …
- You should see a list of folders on your device. (
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my Samsung?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC. …
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box. …
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears. …
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone. …
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Galaxy Note.
How do you transfer music from phone to laptop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I send music through WIFI?
Step 1. Cast Android Audio from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your audio to.
- Tap Cast my audio. Cast audio.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my laptop without USB?
After launching the Droid Transfer app on both PC and Android, use the “Scan QR Code” option in the companion app. Your Android and PC should now be wirelessly synced via the software – you can now simply drag and drop files between both platforms.
How do I connect my Android phone to my laptop via Bluetooth?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.