Update the game to the newest version on both devices. Open the account you want keep/transfer. Go to Settings and click the button “Link to an Android/Apple Device”. Tap the Generate button to create a code – Be sure to generate the transfer code using the player profile whose progress you want to keep.
How do I transfer Game Center data from iOS to Android?
Sync Game Progress via Social Network
- Launch the game on your iphone.
- Check if it has the option to link with your social media account. …
- Follow the on-screen guide to link your gaming profile with a social media account.
- Launch the sane game on your android device.
- Tap on the same social network option.
Can you transfer Game Center data?
You can only link your Clash Royale account once, so if you do it between the two platforms using your Google ID and Apple ID you’ll be able to play the game on any iOS and Android device.
How do I link my Game Center to my Android?
How do I link my Game Center account to my android?
- Make sure the game is installed on both devices, keeping them both on-hand.
- Use the “Link a device” feature in the in-game settings, selecting “Link a device” on both.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.
Can I log into Game Center on Android?
Answer: A: No. Game Center is exclusive to ios.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I transfer my Game Center data to another Apple ID?
You should be able to go to Settings > Game Center on his device and scroll to the bottom and Sign Out. This will sign him out of his new Apple ID, and disable Game Center. When you toggle it back on, you’ll see the option to sign in again with a different Apple ID.
Is Game Center separate from Apple ID?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Game Center is no longer a separate app, but just a setting. Scroll to Game Center in Settings and check the Apple ID associated with it.
Can you merge two Game Center accounts?
Linking a game account to a second Game Center account is not possible. Attempting to do so result in a new game account appearing on your device. Swapping back to the original Game Center account will restore the original game account.
Can I link Gamecenter to Google Play?
You cannot. Game Center is an iOS feature exclusively. It has nothing to do with Google. google Play, PC’s nor Android.
How do I transfer pvz2 data from iOS to Android?
No, there is no way to transfer data between the different platforms. Android saves its data through Google+, and iOS saves to iCloud.