Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
Transfer other files from iPhone to Android
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button near the top-left.
- Select File Sharing.
- Pick the app you want to transfer files from.
- Choose the file you want to transfer and pick Save to.
- Select where you want the file saved.
Can we transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
To transfer files wirelessly between an iPhone and an Android device, both devices must be running the same third-party Bluetooth file transfer application. … Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without cable?
Copy your iPhone data without a cable
- On your iPhone, install and open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left, tap the Menu button.
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Backup.
- Tap START BACKUP.
How do you sync contacts from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iOS to Android using Gmail
- On your iOS device, head to Settings and tap on Mail.
- Tap on Accounts.
- If you already have a Gmail account, it should show up here. …
- Next, tap on Gmail and turn on the Contacts toggle.
- You contacts will be synced to your Google account.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Can I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
What is the best app to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android?
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android with Google Contacts. Google Contacts is also an easy way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Google contacts works on the sync basis and if you have logged in to your email on your iPhone then Google will sync all contacts to Google contacts.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Android without computer?
Method 1: Transferring your iPhone contacts to android via iCloud
- Download MobileTrans App on your Android phone. …
- Open MobileTrans App and get started. …
- Select the transferring method. …
- Sign-in to your apple id, or iCloud account. …
- Choose what data you want to transfer.
How do I transfer numbers from iPhone to Samsung?
After syncing your iPhone contacts with iCloud, go to iCloud.com and log-in to your account. Visit the Contacts section and export your contacts to a vCard file. Later, you can copy this vCard file to your Samsung device and import contacts from it.