To start with, go to the Play Store on your Android phone and install the Move to iOS app on it. Also, turn on your iPhone and initiate its device setup. Once you turn it on, choose to move data from an Android phone.
How do I transfer Apps from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone 12?
Move from Android to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- On your Android device, make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Plug your new iOS device and your Android device into a power source.
- Make sure the content you’re moving, including what’s on your external Micro SD card, will fit on your new iOS device.
How can I transfer my Apps from Android to iPhone for free?
Method 2: Use a third-party app
- Install and open Copy My Data on both your iPhone and Android phone. …
- On your Android phone, choose whether you want to sync over Wi-Fi or from a backup stored on Google Drive. …
- The app will then search for other devices connected on the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I transfer my Apps to my new iPhone 12?
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to a stable Wi-Fi network > Reach to the Apps & Data screen > Tap Restore from iCloud Backup. Step 3: Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password > Choose a backup that contains the apps you want to transfer. Please make sure you already have an iCloud backup before using Apps & Data.
How do I transfer my apps to a new iPhone?
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
How do I transfer apps between phones?
To start, open the Google Play Store app and then expand the hamburger menu in the top-left corner. Tap “My Apps & Games.” Listed in the library tab will be devices “Not on This Device.” Tap “Install” next to any (or all) of the apps you want to install on your device.
Can you transfer data from Android to iPhone 12 after setup?
Steps to Move Data from Android to iPhone 12
1. Set up iPhone 12 until you see the App & Data screen > Choose Move Data from Android. 2. … When you see the loading bar finishes on iPhone 12, tap Done on Android phone > tap Continue on iPhone and follow the onscreen steps to complete the setup process.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone 12?
On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
What is the fastest way to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option. …
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
With Google Photos App
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
How do I transfer apps from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. Then select a device to share to. From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop.
Can you transfer game data from Android to iOS?
On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store”, download and install the Move to iOS app. … Then your Android phone will connect to your iPhone via a private Wi-Fi network. Select the data you want to transfer on Android. Tap on the “Next” button to start moving data from Android to iPhone.