Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. Inside there, tap on Notifications then select Advanced. Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I change notification sounds for specific apps on Android?
Here’s how to manually add a custom sound to your settings.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Tap My Sounds.
- Tap + (plus sign).
- Find and select your custom sound.
How do I set different notification sounds for different apps Android 11?
Step 1: Swipe up from the bottom to open the App drawer and click on “Settings app”. Step 2: Touch “Apps & notifications”. Step 3: Click on “See all apps”. Step 4: Select the “App” (We select Instagram) to change the notification sound.
How do I change the notification sound for Apps on my Samsung?
Choose a Universal Notification Sound
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notifications and quick-launch tray. …
- Select Sounds and vibration from the Settings menu.
- Tap the Notifications sounds option to select from a list of available tones.
- Choose the tone or song you want and you’re done.
How do I change the notification sound for apps S21?
Step 1: Swipe down the notification panel at the top and tap on the Settings icon. Step 2: Tap on Sounds and vibration. Step 3: Tap on Notification sound. Step 4: Select the Sound from the list you want to set in your S21 series.
Can I have different notification sounds for different apps?
Set Different Notification Sound For Each App
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. … Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I set different notification sounds for different apps S20 Fe?
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to Settings.
- Next tap on Apps.
- Then select the app that you want to change notification sound.
- Next tap on Notifications.
- Tap on Show notifications and turn it on if not already.
- Then select the notification option under Categories and make sure it is enabled.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
- Open the GMail app and press the menu button (the one to the left of the Home button)
- Press Settings and then choose the email address (not general settings)
- Touch the word “Inbox sound & vibrate”
- Click “Sound”
- Then there is a popup for the choice of notification sound you want for your email.
What folder are notification sounds in Android?
The directory is /system/media/audio/ringtones.
Can you have different notification sounds on Samsung S20?
You can set different notification sounds for different apps in Galaxy S20 FE using apps settings. Also, set or change text message notification sound using the messages app in your latest Samsung One UI. You can set custom notification sounds (Downloaded notification sounds) using my files app on your Samsung devices.
Why can’t I hear my notifications Android?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.