Open the Google app on your device, select the “More” option at the bottom of the screen, and tap “Settings” followed by “Google Assistant.” The next step is scroll down to the General option and tap on it. Then, toggle on the switch next to “Google Assistant” to finish the process.
How do I reset Google Assistant on my phone?
Turn the Google Assistant on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.”
- Under “All settings,” tap General.
- Turn Google Assistant on or off.
Why is my Google Assistant not responding to my voice?
If your Google Assistant doesn’t work or respond to “Hey Google” on your Android device, make sure Google Assistant, Hey Google and Voice Match are turned on: … Under “Popular settings,” tap Voice Match. Turn on Hey Google and set up Voice Match.
How do I fix my Google Assistant?
9 Easy Fixes for When Google Assistant Is Not Working
- Make Sure Your Android Device Is Compatible. …
- Ensure You’re Connected to the Internet. …
- Enable the “Hey Google” Option. …
- Retrain the Voice Model. …
- Make Sure Your Device’s Microphone Is Working. …
- Grant Required Permissions to Google Assistant. …
- Remove Other Voice Assistants.
Why is Google not working on my Android phone?
Clear Google App cache
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
How do I use Google Assistant without unlocking my phone?
The first toggle button allows the Google Assistant to answer users’ requests even when their phones are locked. All users need to do is say ‘Hey Google’ followed by their request.
Why can’t I find Google assistant on my phone?
Let your voice open the Google Assistant
On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings“. Under “Popular settings”, tap Voice Match. Turn on Hey Google. If you don’t find Hey Google, turn on Google Assistant.
Why does my Google not work?
Google App not working
It could be due to a newer update or the app itself might have bugs. If the Google app is not responding, try “Force Stop” via going into the App Settings on your Android device. It’s possible that maybe the Ok Google commands stopped working just after you installed a new Google app update.
How do I enable Google Assistant on my Samsung?
To open Google Assistant, touch and hold the Home button. Swipe up and then tap GET STARTED. Follow the on-screen prompts to set up Google Assistant. Say “OK Google” three times to teach Google Assistant to recognize your voice and complete the setup.
Are you Google Assistant?
Ready to help, wherever you are
Your one Google Assistant extends to help you across devices, like Google Home, your phone, and more. You can access it with long press home on Android, Ok Google, or a squeeze on Pixel phones.
How do I activate Hey Google?
Turn on voice search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings. Voice.
- Under “Hey Google,” tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google.
How I can reset my voice?
15 home remedies to recover your voice
- Rest your voice. The best thing you can do for your irritated vocal cords is to give them a break. …
- Don’t whisper. …
- Use OTC pain relievers. …
- Avoid decongestants. …
- Talk to a doctor about medication. …
- Drink plenty of liquids. …
- Drink warm liquids. …
- Gargle with salt water.