First, go to your app drawer/manager and look for the icon in the “all” tab. If you find it long press on it and drag it to your homescreen. If it’s not there look in the disabled/turned off tab and enable it back.
How do I get my email icon back on my screen?
- Tap and hold anywhere on the background of your “Home” screen.
- Locate the icon you are wanting among the icons for apps shown. (you may have to scroll).
- Tap and hold the icon you want, then drag it to the screen you want it on. (Usually shown above.)
How do I get my email app on my home screen?
How to Add Apps to the Android Phone Home Screen
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Where is the email icon on this phone?
Which email app are you using? First, go to your app drawer/manager and look for the icon in the “all” tab. If you find it long press on it and drag it to your homescreen. If it’s not there look in the disabled/turned off tab and enable it back.
How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
Why is my email not working on my Android phone?
If your Android’s email app just stops updating, you probably have a problem with your Internet access or your phone’s settings. If the app keeps crashing, you may have an overly restrictive task manager, or you may have encountered an error that requires clearing the app’s cache and resetting your device.
Why is my email not working on my Samsung phone?
Solution: When you are having issue using the email app of the phone the first thing that you need to do is to clear the cache and data of the email app from the application manager. This will reset the email app. … Go back to the Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
How do I get my emails back on my phone?
Add or change a recovery email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Ways we can verify it’s you,” tap Recovery email. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can: …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
Why has my email disappeared?
Emails can disappear for many reasons like deletion, corruption, virus infection, software failure or simply being lost. This email retriever will get them back to you safe and error-free so you could use them right away. You will be able to: Restore permanently deleted data from Outlook.
How do I get email icon on my Samsung phone?
Launch the Icon Changer free and tap the Android logo (in the centre) to select the activity or application. To create a customized shortcut for an email account, select Email account. Then select the email account you would like to create a shortcut. By default, the standard email icon will be used.
How do I reinstall my email on my iPhone?
How To Reinstall the Mail App:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Type Mail or Mail app in the search field.
- Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download.
How do I install email app?
Go the list of apps on your phone and tap on the icon marked ‘Email‘. Tap ‘Add Account’. Enter your email address and password and tap on ‘Next’. Now set up the email account the way that suits you.