Go to settings->apps-> scroll down to the app list and select the app you want to enable->press enable button. If your app is not listed in the list then on top right corner there is option to show system apps select that option.
How do I re enable an app on Android?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I enable a disabled app?
- From a Home screen, navigate:Apps icon. > Settings.
- From the Device section, tap Application manager.
- From the TURNED OFF tab, tap an app. If necessary, swipe left or right to change tabs.
- Tap Turned off (located on the right).
- Tap ENABLE.
How do I enable apps on my Samsung?
. Swipe to the TURNED OFF tab at the top of the screen. Any apps that have been disabled will be listed. Touch the app name and then touch Turn On to enable the app.
How do you know if an app is disabled?
a). Tap on Apps as shown below. b). Tap on Menu key and then tap on Show disabled apps from the list.
How do I enable system apps?
Disable & enable Google Play system apps or 3rd Party apps in…
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Swipe to view the list of All apps.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list to view disabled system apps.
- Touch the system app from the list that you’d like to enable.
- Select Enable.
Why cant I download any apps on my Android?
What To Do if your Android Device Won’t Download or Install Apps
- Android device won’t download or install apps. …
- Check your free space. …
- Check your network. …
- Reboot your device. …
- Check your settings. …
- Clear the Google Play Store cache. …
- Change your Google Play Store permissions.
What happens when an app is disabled?
What happens when you disable an app? When you disable an Android App , your phone automatically deletes all its data from the memory and the cache(only the original app remains in your phone memory). It also uninstalls its updates , and leaves minimum possible data on your device.
How do I get my disabled Play store back?
Re-enable Google Play Store app
If the Google Play Store has been disabled, you can re-enable it by following the given steps: * Open the phone Settings panel and head over to the Apps tab. * Once in the list of all Apps, look for the Google Play Store and tap on it.
How do I enable my disabled camera?
Open Settings> Apps> Disabled & find the Camera app. You can enable it there. This is the common way to enable disabled apps on all android phones.
How do I enable Google Play on my Samsung?
To find out if any of your apps are disabled, follow the steps below.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down, then tap “Apps”.
- Tap “Google Play Store”.
- If the Play Store is already enabled, it will say “Installed”. If it is disabled, it will say “Disabled”. If so, tap “Enable”.
How do you freeze apps on Samsung?
How to freeze apps on android
- Open the App Quarantine.
- Select an App.
- Click the lock icon at the top right hand side. Just as simply as the above steps, the app will be frozen.
How do I enable Samsung store?
- Launch Galaxy Apps from your Home screen or the app drawer. It’s a rounded, white square with an upside-down rainbow and the word “Galaxy” on it.
- Tap Galaxy Apps on the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings on the list.
- Toggle the switch next to each setting to turn them on or off. Green is on; grey is off.