How do I download a song for a ringtone?
Turn any song into a ringtone
- Download or transfer the song you want to set as your ringtone to your phone. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Sound & vibration.
- Select Advanced.
- Hit Phone ringtone.
- Go to My Sounds.
- If your ringtone doesn’t show up, hit the + button in the bottom-right corner.
- Find the song and tap on it.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung?
Once your music file is downloaded onto your device, to set a music file as a ringtone:
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. …
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
How do I make a song from YouTube my ringtone?
Go to YouTube and then copy the link of the video which you want to be made as your Android ringtone. From there, go to Audio cutter online and then paste the YouTube link. Cut the audio which you want to hear as your ringtone.
How do I download a song?
Tap “Artists”, “Albums”, or “Songs” to browse for the song or album you want to download. . Tap the “download” icon that resembles a downward arrow. If you don’t see the download icon, you can also tap ⋮ next to the song or album, and then tap Download from the drop-down list.
How do I download free music ringtones?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
How do I set a song as caller tune?
Send an SMS with the first 3 words of the song/film/album of your choice to 56789 (toll-free). You will receive an SMS with the list of songs matching to your input along with instructions on how to set the song of your choice as your JioTune.
How do I make a song my ringtone?
To turn that audio into your new default ringtone, head to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. Here, you’ll see the options you can select to be your primary ringtone, and—as long as you’ve saved your custom clip in the right folder in a compatible format like MP3—your new audio should appear in this list.
How do I make ringtones for my android?
Tap Phone ringtone and then at the top right of the screen click on the + icon to add a new ringtone to your list of default options.
- You can make any song your ringtone straight from the OS on Android. / …
- You can choose any song on your device to turn into a ringtone. / …
- Creating ringtones is simple with Ringdroid. /
How do you make a YouTube video your ringtone on Samsung?
To convert a YouTube song as your ringtone on Android, all you have to do is copy the link of the YouTube video, and then paste it on the website YTmp3.cc to convert the song to MP3 format. After converting the YouTube song to MP3 format, you can trim it and set it as your phone ringtone.