Press and hold the app icon until a popup appears. Select “Edit”. The following popup window shows you the app icon as well as the application’s name (which you can also change here). To choose a different icon, tap on the app icon.
How do I customize apps on my home screen?
Customize your Home screen
- Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen.
- Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up. Touch and hold an app. Move the app into an empty spot with your favorites.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. Learn how to add a widget.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.
How do I turn an image into an icon?
How to create an ICO?
- Upload an image file.
- Use the optional settings to change the ICO size, DPI or crop the original image (optional).
- Create a favicon. ico by setting the size to 16×16 pixel.
- Click on “Start conversion” and your icon will be created.