How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I Bluetooth from Samsung to iPhone?
Pair your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. …
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device. …
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth
- On your Android device, tap Apps from the Home screen.
- Scroll to and then tap Contacts.
- Tap MORE.
- Select the option to Share.
- Tap to select the contacts you want to SHARE to your iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Tap Bluetooth. …
- Tap to select the target device (iPhone).
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone for free?
Another solution that worked well and is recommended by Apple on its support site is an app called Copy My Data by Media Mushroom. It’s a free app for iOS and Android, and can wirelessly transfer data between two devices. Install and open Copy My Data on both your iPhone and Android phone.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
Can you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Bluetooth is an excellent option to transfer photos and videos across both Android and iPhone devices. This is because Bluetooth is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it widely useful. Furthermore, you don’t have to download a third-party app to transfer pictures via Bluetooth.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How can I send a video from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer videos from Android to iPhone using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer:
- Install the phone transfer tool on your computer. …
- Connect Android and iPhone mobiles with computer using their USB cables. …
- Transferring videos from Android to iPhone is started. …
- Plug your android phone to computer and export the videos.
How do I transfer apps from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
First, save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. Next, insert the SIM into your iPhone, taking care not to mislay the iPhone’s SIM. Finally, go to Settings and select Contacts (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in older versions of iOS) and tap Import SIM Contacts.