Select the Android or iOS device from the radar to open the Finder viewer. Find and choose the file you wish to send and either double-click it or select “Choose.” The transfer process will begin immediately, with a pop-up appearing on the Android or iOS device once completed. Select “Download” on the receiving end.
Can you do AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I AirDrop from Samsung to iPhone?
Ensure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Once the app has installed, launch it on both devices. On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How do I transfer files from Android to Apple?
Method 2: Transfer files from Android to iPhone by iTunes
- Connect and copy the music and video files on to your PC from the Android device.
- Install iTunes on the same PC and then connect the iPhone you want to transfer your files on.
- Add the video and music files to the iTunes library.
How do I share files between iPhone and Android?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Can Android share iPhone nearby?
Google is launching a new Android feature called “Nearby Share” that enables direct sharing between any device running Android 6 and up. … Nearby Share works very much like Apple’s AirDrop feature for the iPhone: you simply select the Nearby Share button on the share menu and then wait for a nearby phone to appear.
Can I send video from Android to iPhone?
3.2 Fast File Transfer
Fast file transfer app is an Android app which is available for only Android devices in the Google play store and allows users to exchange files between iPhone and Android. … After choosing network on iPhone you will be able to transfer videos from Android to iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone 12?
To transfer data from an old Android phone to a new iPhone 12 with the help of Phone Transfer program, follow these steps:
- Plug the Android phone into your computer and turn on USB debugging mode.
- Connect the new iPhone 12 to machine and tap Trust when prompted.
- Select the content to be transferred.
- click Start Copy.
How do I transfer files from Android to desktop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I transfer files from Android to iPhone without Shareit?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).