How do I find archived emails in Gmail app?
When you select emails on the Gmail website, the “Archive” button appears in the menu directly above your list of emails. In the Gmail app for iPhone, iPad, or Android, tap the Archive button in the top menu that appears. The Archive button has the same design as the button shown on the Gmail website.
Where is archive on my Android phone?
Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines on the top left corner). Tap the Archive tab to see all the archived photos. You can also add images to the archive by selecting the Add to archive button.
How do I view just archived emails?
Go to: https://mail.google.com/ Log in to your account. Find the archived message. You can either search for the message using the search bar or look for it in the All Mail label.
How do you access archive in Gmail?
To see archived emails on your Android device —> open your Gmail app —> click on the hamburger icon on top left, and then click on All Mail label. Here you will see all archived emails as shown in the screenshot below.
How do I unarchive Gmail app?
How to unarchive Gmail messages on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the “All email” tab. …
- Scroll or search for the message you wish to unarchive. …
- Tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner.
How do I find my archived messages on my Samsung?
Steps to undelete SMS from Samsung phone
- Step 1: Connect Your Android device. First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery’
- Step 2: Choose file types to Scan. …
- Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone.
How do I access my archived photos?
Move images to archive
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo.
- Tap More. Move to Archive.
- Optional: To find any photos that you’ve archived from your Photos view, in the Google Photos app , at the bottom, tap Library. Archive.
How do I find my archived?
Any message you’ve archived can be found by clicking the “All Mail” label on the left side of your Gmail page. You can also find a message you’ve archived by clicking on any other labels you’ve applied to it, or by searching for it.
How do you unarchive an email?
How to Unarchive Gmail
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Expand the “More” side-tab, and then select “All Mail” to activate All Mail view. …
- Right-click the archived email message that you want to unarchive.
- Click “Move to Inbox” on the context menu to unarchive the email message.
What is archive vs delete?
Whether you delete or archive an email message, it disappears from your inbox. A deleted message goes into the trash folder, but an archived message is defaulted to the Archive folder or All Mail on Gmail / Google Apps.
How do I retrieve archived emails on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you open mail and go to mailboxes (top left) and from that screen, you should see the archived folder.