An OTG, or On-the-Go, adapter has two ends. One plugs into the USB port on your phone, and the other end is a standard USB-A adapter into which you can plug your mouse. Once you connect the two, you will be able to use your phone without touching the screen.
How can I access my android with a broken screen?
Connect Your Phone to a TV
- Connect the USB hub to your phone.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your TV.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your USB hub.
- Connect the mouse to your USB hub. …
- Turn on the TV and select the HDMI source.
- You’ll now be able to access your phone through your TV.
How can I transfer data from phone when screen is not working?
To recover data from Android phone with broken screen:
- Use a USB OTG cable to connect your Android phone and a mouse.
- Use the mouse to unlock your Android phone.
- Transfer your Android files to another device wirelessly using data transfer apps or Bluetooth.
Can I retrieve data from broken phone?
Connect your Android device to your PC using a USB cable. … Fone toolkit for Android on your PC. Select ‘Data Extraction (Damaged Device)’ Select which filetypes to scan.
What do I do if my phone screen is gone?
So, if your phone’s screen has suddenly turned off for no reason, don’t panic – simply follow these four tips.
- Try a Hard Reset. To fix a black screen on an iPhone or Android, the first (and easiest) step is to do a hard reset. …
- Check the LCD Cable. …
- Perform a Factory Reset. …
- Take Your iPhone or Android to NerdsToGo.
How can I recover data from a black screen on my phone?
Part 1: How to Recover Data from Android with Black Screen of Death
- Step 1: Choose Recover from Phone Module. …
- Step 2: Connect Your Phone to Your Computer. …
- Step 3: Choose a Scan Method to Scan Your Android Device. …
- Step 4: Choose the Files You Want to Recover from the Result Interface.
How do you get pictures off a broken phone that wont turn on?
Turn on the Android phone and connect it to the computer. Choose the option to use the Android phone as a “disk drive” or “storage device” so that you can access the SD card as an external hard drive. The pictures should be in the “dcim” directory.
How can I get pictures off my broken phone?
Connect your broken Android phone to Windows PC with a USB cable. An AutoPlay will pop up on the computer once your Android phone is recognized. Just click the “Open folder to view files” option. Copy and paste the photos you want to retrieve > Drag or copy them from the broken phone to your PC.
Can you transfer data from a broken phone to a new phone?
If you have enabled cloud backup on the broken Android device, then you will be able to transfer data including photos, contacts, and more from the broken phone to a new phone, regardless of how damaged it is.