The reset process may take a while as it deletes your device’s data. Select “Reboot system.” Once the reset is complete, use the Volume key to scroll to the “Reboot system” option, then press the Power button to reboot your device. Your device should reboot without prompting a pattern/password to unlock it.
How do I unlock my phone without a Google account?
Part 1. 3 Methods to Unlock Android without Gmail (Google Account)
- Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button simultaneously to boot up in Recovery Mode. …
- Navigate through the menu using the volume buttons and select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
How do I bypass Google verification after reset?
In order to disable it, everything you need to do is remove your account. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and choose your account. Tap on it, then click on the icon on the top right corner. Here, you will see a menu with three options, including Remove account.
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my PIN and Google account?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How can I unlock my Android phone with another Google account?
Stepwise procedure to unlock your phone using the ADM:
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
How do you unlock a locked Google phone?
With Google account, just enter the Google account and password to unlock Google locked phone, it’s easy. When you forgot phone password/pattern/pin, you have another method to unlock Android phone, click on Forgot Password on the screen, use the Google account to unlock locked Phone.
Can Google unlock my phone?
How to Unlock Android Phone with Google Account
- Open Google Chrome browser, and sign in to your Google account.
- Locate “Security” section, and then select “Find a lost or stolen phone”.
- From the list, select the lost or missing Android device.
- You will be given step by step instructions.
Can you bypass Google verification?
As mentioned, FRP is automatically enabled once you sign in to your phone using your Google account. To disable it, all you need to do is remove the Google account from your Android device. Deactivating FRP is probably the easiest solution available to bypass Google verification.
How do I bypass verification?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.
Can you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone. In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn’t already selected). In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don’t have to enter a recovery message.
How do I bypass Android lock screen PIN?
Once logged into the Samsung account, all one needs to do is click the “lock my screen” option on the left and enter the new pin followed by a click on the “Lock” button which is present at the bottom. This will change the lock password within minutes. This helps bypass the Android lock screen without a Google account.