How do I transfer WhatsApp Chat history from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Make sure the Android phone shows up on the left and the iPhone on the right as you want to transfer Whatsapp from Android to iPhone. Otherwise, click the “flip” button to rearrange its position. When everything is set, click “Transfer” and select “Yes” to confirm and the transferring process will start.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone for free?
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS via email chat method
- First and foremost, you will have to open the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Now, Go to WhatsApp’s Settings page and go to a section named “Chats”
- Inside Chats, you will see an option for “Chat History” which you need to tap on.
How do I restore WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering the code received in your device.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
To do this: ‘Settings’ > tap ‘[Your Name]’ on top > ‘iCloud’ > toggle on ‘WhatsApp‘. Launch the WhatsApp on this new iPhone and verify the same phone number. Let the WhatsApp to detect backup over your iCloud. Hit on the ‘Restore Chat History’ option when prompted.