Press and hold the app icon until a popup appears. Select “Edit”. The following popup window shows you the app icon as well as the application’s name (which you can also change here). To choose a different icon, tap on the app icon.
How do I customize my home screen?
Customize your Home screen
- Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen.
- Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up. Touch and hold an app. Move the app into an empty spot with your favorites.
How do I change the icons on my home screen?
Customizing an app icon on your Home screen
- Touch and hold the icon you want to customize, then release the icon. An editing icon appears at the upper-right corner of the app icon. …
- Tap the app icon (while the edit icon is still displayed).
- Tap the icon design you want from the available icon choices, then tap OK. OR.
How do I organize my Android Home screen?
Press and hold your finger on a widget, icon or folder, until it appears to lift from the screen, and drag it to the trash can at the bottom to remove it. Drag it elsewhere to move it and arrange the home screen to your preferences. All items can be added, removed or changed as often as you like.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. Learn how to add a widget.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.