Except for the above iCloud to Android Transfer tool, one of the best third-party tools you can take full use of to restore WhatsApp messages from iCloud to Android is the WhatsApp Transfer, which allows you to backup and restore WhatsApp data on iOS devices, and also transfer WhatsApp data from iOS to Android device …
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iCloud to Android?
Get into “Settings” from the bottom and then tap on “Chats” followed by “Chat Backup”. If the whatsapp iCloud backup is available, you see it right here. Now, get back to the home screen of your iPhone and tap + hold over WhatsApp icon. It will start to jiggle.
How do I restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
Now, follow these 3 steps to move your iCloud WhatsApp backup to Google Drive:
- Step 1: Restore Your WhatsApp Backup to iPhone from iCloud Backup.
- Step 2: Transfer Your WhatsApp Backup from an iPhone to Android.
- Step 3: Create a WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive with Your Android.
Can I transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer your chat backup on WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. When switching from iPhone to Android, there is no native option to transfer chat history within the app. This is primarily because WhatsApp for iOS stores backups on iCloud for iPhone users, whereas WhatsApp for Android has backups on Google Drive.
How can I get data from iCloud to Android?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I restore WhatsApp from iCloud?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
Why does WhatsApp take so long to restore from iCloud?
It will depend upon you data size . If you have lots of data like chats , images it takes time . If you have not much data the then it will complete in some time. If yours is an android or a windows phone, copy the WhatsApp folder on to your machine, now your data is backed up.
How do I access WhatsApp on my iCloud?
How to read WhatsApp iCloud backup with WhatsApp Pocket?
- Please check your WhatsApp iCloud backup on iPhone. Settings->Apple ID->iCloud->Manage Storage, make sure you can see “WhatsApp Messages” under Documents & Data.
- Turn on iCloud Drive on your Mac. …
- Check your WhatsApp iCloud backup on your Mac.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp messages from iPhone to android free?
3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Select the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
How can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud?
To back up WhatsApp on iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer. …
- In iTunes, click the “Device” tab and choose “Summary”.
- Click “Back Up Now” to start backing up WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android 2021?
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android
- While setting up the new Android phone, you will get the option of data to restore. …
- Now there will be an option to scan a QR code for WhatsApp data.
- After that click on the Start option.
- After that open WhatsApp on iPhone.
- Now go to Settings and then to Chats.