These purchases will stay with your Google Play account forever, and you’ll be able to move from Android device to Android device and reinstall your apps complete with in-app purchases content, without having to worry that you’ll lose access to that extra content.
Do in app purchases transfer between devices?
If you have made an in-app purchase then these should automatically show up with Android devices, however, if you made in-app purchases on an iOS device you will need to visit the shop to restore your purchases.
Do in app purchases work on multiple devices?
You can install your paid apps on as many of your devices as you like, so long as they are connected to the Google account used to purchase the apps.
Can I use purchased apps on multiple devices Android?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can: Install an app on more than one Android device.
How do I restore in app purchases on Android?
To restore purchases on Android
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
- Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
- Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download.
How do I sync apps between devices?
Which apps sync
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your device, tap the one you want.
- Tap Account sync.
- See a list of your Google apps and when they last synced.
Do you get charged for in-app purchases?
An in-app purchase is any fee (beyond the initial cost of downloading the app, if there is one) an app may ask for. Many in-app purchases are optional or give users additional features; others serve as subscriptions and require users to sign up and pay a fee to use the app, often after an initial free trial.
How do I sync apps with multiple Apple devices?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Downloading to multiple devices is controlled by Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Automatic Downloads. This must be set to ON on each device.
How do I transfer in-app purchases between Apple devices?
Log in to your Apple ID and iCloud account. You can verify your purchase history here. After downloading, your purchases should automatically be restored after restarting the app.
Can I use LumaFusion on multiple devices?
Yes, you can. LumaFusion is a one-time purchase from the App Store. You may install the app on up to 10 iOS devices as long as those devices are using the same Apple ID that was used to make the initial purchase.
Can I have the same app on two devices?
If you just purchased a second Android device, you can have the same apps on both devices. For example, you can put the same apps on your Android tablet as you have on your Android phone.
How can I install the same app multiple times on my Android phone?
How to clone an app using Multiple Account on Android Device?
- Download and install Multiple accounts on your device. Open the app and select the app you want to clone.
- Tap on ‘Enable’. You will be directed to the following display. Press the app you want to open. You can add more apps by clicking on ‘+’ sign.
How do I download an app I already paid for on another device?
You can also initiate a re-download from the Google Play website.
- Visit the My Android Apps page.
- Select the app you wish to reinstall.
- Select the “Installed” or “Install” button.
- Choose the device you wish to push the app to, then select “Install“.