On Android, try an app like Auto Reply (free). It lets you create custom away messages and set times for them to be set. Once activated, your friends will automatically begin receiving your note—like “I’m in the Bahamas!”—when they text you.
How do you send an automatic text response on Android?
Send Automatic Replies to Text Messages on Android
- 1] To start with, download and install SMS Auto Reply on your phone.
- 2] Open the app and tap Add/ Edit button.
- 3] The Busy profile is selected by default. …
- 4] To auto-respond to only specific contacts, tap ‘Personalized List,’ and add desired numbers from your phonebook.
Can I set up an auto reply for text messages?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
Does Android Auto allow texts?
Android Auto will let you hear messages – such as texts and WhatsApp and Facebook messages – and you can reply with your voice. Google Assistant will read it back to you to ensure your dictated message sounds accurate before you send it.
How do you send an automatic message?
- Download an automated SMS program from Google Play. …
- Tap “Add” at the bottom of the SMS Scheduler screen to create a new automatic text message. …
- Tap the “message body” area of the screen to activate the Android soft keyboard, and type the SMS message.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
How do I set up auto reply for text messages on my Samsung?
To change the message, open the Android Auto app on your phone (do not plug it into your car), slide open the three-line menu and select Settings. Tap the auto-reply option and enter the text you’d rather send.
Can you put an away message on text?
On Android, try an app like Auto Reply (free). It lets you create custom away messages and set times for them to be set. … Once you download the app, open up a message and click the app icon between the camera icon and the message box. Away Messages will appear here.
What is the best auto reply app for Android?
Auto Reply Apps For Android In 2021:
- WhatsAuto: …
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages. …
- Drivemode: …
- IM Auto Reply: …
- Messenger: …
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats. …
- AutoResponder for WA – Auto Reply Bot. …
- TextDrive – Auto responder / No Texting App.
What is the benefit of using Android Auto?
The biggest advantage of Android Auto is that the apps (and navigation maps) are updated regularly to embrace new developments and data. Even brand new roads are included in mapping and apps such as Waze can even warn of speed traps and potholes.
Where is Android Auto on my phone?
How to Get There
- Open Settings app.
- Locate Apps & notifications and select it.
- Tap See all # of apps.
- Find and choose Android Auto from this list.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the final option of Additional settings in the app.
- Customize your Android Auto options from this menu.