Visit icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and password. Choose “Photos”. Select the photos you want to transfer from iCloud to Android. Click the “Download” button.
Can I transfer iCloud to Android?
Actually, the iCloud to Android Transfer is an all-around data transfer tool to transfer files from one phone to another. You can not only transfer iCloud files to Android, you can also restore backup files from iCloud/iTunes/Kies/OneDrive/BlackBerry backup to any Android/iOS/WinPhone devices with no restrictions.
Can Android receive iCloud Photos?
At the time of writing, only the Photos, Notes, Find My iPhone, and Reminders apps are available from the Android mobile browser. To access iCloud Photos on an Android device, open a browser, and go to www.icloud.com. Sign in to iCloud when prompted, then tap Photos.
How do I get Photos from iCloud to Samsung phone?
1) Tap “Import from iCloud”.
- 2) Tap “OK”.
- 3) Input ID/ Password and tap Login.
- 4) Accessing to iCloud.
- 5) Check the items and tap “Import”.
- 6) Import processing.
- 7) Read the notice and tap the “Close”
- Tap the “Done”
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android without computer?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I get my photos from iCloud onto my phone?
How to access iCloud photos on Android
- Open Chrome for Android, or any other internet browser app you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the iCloud website in the web browser.
- Enter your Apple ID username and password to sign in to iCloud.
How do I share iCloud photos with Android users?
1. Sharing iCloud photos with an Android device
- Open the Photos app on your iOS phone to get started.
- Click on the Shared cloud icon in the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Now select some of the albums you want to share to Android device.
- Click on the People button at the bottom after you open the album.
How do I move photos from iCloud to Google Photos?
To request your transfer from iCloud to Google Photos:
- Sign in with your Apple ID at privacy.apple.com.
- Select Request to transfer a copy of your data.
- To start the transfer, sign in with your Google Account.
- To finish your request, follow the on-screen instructions.