You can stream your Android phone or tablet screen to a TV through screen mirroring, Google Cast, a third-party app, or linking it with a cable.
How do I mirror my phone to my TV?
Mirror your Android phone or tablet screen to the TV
See exactly what’s on your Android device by casting your screen to the TV. From your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app. Tap the left hand navigation to open the menu. Tap Cast screen / audio and select your TV.
How do you screen mirror on a Samsung?
How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on 2018 Samsung TVs
- Download the SmartThings app. …
- Open Screen Sharing. …
- Get your phone and TV on the same network. …
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing. …
- Select Smart View to share content. …
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I display my phone on my TV using USB?
Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable. Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable. Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode.
Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music or Video.
How do you connect your phone to a Samsung TV?
How to set up Samsung Smart TV through mobile?
- 1 Download and open SmartThings app on your mobile to set up Smart TV.
- 2 Network and Samsung Account information will be shared with your TV automatically when initiating setup from your mobile.
- 3 Select the apps you want to enjoy and add them to the Smart Hub.
- 4 That’s it!
Do all Samsung phones have screen mirroring?
Every device has specific requirements that must be met in order to effectively screen share. Newer Samsung devices have a screen mirroring feature, or Smart View, while older devices and operating systems may not have that feature.