Pry-Fi is a free application (with option to upgrade to pro for lost of additional features) which you can download from Googleplay store and or from the different APK mirror sites. Once you install it, you can simply follow the set up and completely disable your phones WiFi.
How do I permanently delete my Wi-Fi?
How do I permanently delete a WIFI network on Android?
- From the menu select “Settings” and go to “WLAN”
- Long press the network profile that you want to delete.
- Select forget network from the popup that appears and it will delete the network profile.
Can you disable Wi-Fi on a cell phone?
Android: Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi preferences. Toggle off Connect to public networks.
How do I delete a WiFi network from my Android?
Forget a WiFi network on a mobile device
- From Settings, tap Network and Wireless, then WiFI to access wireless network options.
- Tap and hold the WiFi network you want to delete, then select Delete from the menu that appears.
How do I clear my WiFi Router history?
Click System Log or Administration-Event Log on the navigation bar. This button will open your router’s system log on a new page. Click the Clear Log button. This button will clear your router’s system log history.
How do I use data instead of Wi-Fi on Android?
Android 9 instructions (use mobile data for specific WiFi network)
- Go to Settings > Connections > WiFi.
- Tap and hold your WiFi network name until a menu appears.
- Click “Manage Network Settings”
- Make note of your IP Address and Subnet Mask.
- Change “IP Settings” from “DHCP” to “Static”
Is there an app to turn off your Wi-Fi?
The WiFi Blocker app will change the way you WiFi and control your home network. With WiFi Blocker you can block any individual or group of devices from internet access, find your WiFi passwords, see who’s online, group devices into profiles for easy control and organise your network.
Why does my Wi-Fi keep changing networks?
You most likely have connect to one and then you connected to a different one at some point that is nearby to you, to try and solve it go to Settings>Wi-Fi> and then go through the networks that you have and forget the one that is causing it to switch to a different network but don’t forget your Wi-Fi network.
How do I delete my WIFI history on my Android phone?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete a WIFI network from my Samsung phone?
Open your Android’s Settings app.
- Tap “Network & internet.” …
- In the “Network & internet” menu, tap “Wi-Fi.” …
- Find the Wi-Fi network you want to forget, then tap the “Settings” button to the right of it. …
- Directly under the name of the network, tap the trashcan icon labeled “Forget” to forget the network.
How do I delete my WIFI history on my cell phone?
From the menu select “Settings” and go to “WLAN” Long press the network profile that you want to delete. Select forget network from the popup that appears and it will delete the network profile.