Tap your Google account and choose the account that you want to engage in. Then tap the “Allow” option on the Google Drive prompt. You can now backup your chats immediately. Tap the green “BACK UP” button to back up to your Android phone.
How do I backup my WhatsApp from Android to Apple?
Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone Using Email
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering the code received in your device.
Is there is any way to transfer WhatsApp backup to iCloud?
Before you can get started with moving your WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, you’ll need to first, restore the WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to your current Android device. Uninstall the WhatsApp package on your Android device and then re-install.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer is the simplest and the most effective solution to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. A part of the MobileTrans, the application supports the direct transfer of WhatsApp data from one device to another.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored?
Open WhatsApp and hit the menu button (three vertical dots on the top-right) > Settings > Chat Settings > Backup conversations. This file will be stored as “msgstore. db. crypt7″ in your phone’s /WhatsApp/Databases folder.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How can I transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud for free?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, select the settings option, and then go down to Chat Backup. You have the option to set an auto backup for daily or weekly, or you can click the Back Up Now button. Click on Back Up Now, and WhatsApp will backup all your data onto iCloud.
Where is WhatsApp backup on Google Drive?
To find the local backup saved in the phone’s internal storage, go to file manager, open the root folder, search for the WhatsApp folder and tap on it. Look for the ‘databases’ folder, which includes all text messages. The media files are saved in a separate ‘Media’ folder inside the WhatsApp folder.
How can I backup my WhatsApp to Gmail?
How to Backup Your WhatsApp Chat or Data on Google Drive
- Tap the WhatsApp apps icon.
- Then go to the “Settings” section by tapping the three vertical dots available on the extreme top right corner of your screen.
- Enter the “Chats” section.
- Now tap to “Chat backup” and then click the “BACK UP” button.
Can WhatsApp backup to Google Drive on iPhone?
WhatsApp for iPhone only gives you the option to back up your messages to iCloud. And Google Drive can only be used to back up contacts, photos, and calendars on the iPhone. That being said, it is impossible to directly backup WhatsApp on iPhone to Google Drive even if you have the iOS Google Drive app.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone?
Get AppTrans installed on your computer > Go to App Transfer > Choose Transfer to Phone.
- Choose Transfer to Phone.
- Connect Old iPhone and New iPhone.
- Select WhatsApp to Transfer.
- Wait for WhatsApp Transferring Process Finish.
- Ensure WhatsApp Sync Option is Turned On.
- Enable iCloud Backup.
- Restore an iCloud Backup on an iPhone.