How do I change my Voicemail message on Samsung?
How to change your voicemail greeting on Android?
- On Android devices above Android 5 (Lollipop), open the Phone app.
- Then, press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Now, enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
How do you set up Voicemail on an Android phone?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do I delete my Voicemail greeting on Android?
Tap Record a new greeting. Note: If necessary, delete an existing greeting (limit of 2 greetings) to make room for the new greeting: Tap the Menu key, tap Delete greetings, tap the check box next to the desired greeting, and then tap Delete.
How do I replace my Voicemail?
Record a new greeting
- To listen to the recording, tap Play .
- To replace the recording, tap Redo.
- To save the recording, tap Save. Enter a name for the new greeting and tap Save.
How do I turn voicemail on on my Samsung?
Set Up Voicemail
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. …
- Select Continue.
- Select OK. Did you get the help you needed?
How do I find voicemail on my Android?
When you get a voicemail, you can check your message from the notification on your phone. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Voicemail .
You can call your voicemail service to check your messages.
- Open the Phone app .
- At the bottom, tap Dialpad .
- Touch and hold 1.
How do I activate voicemail?
How to Set Up Carrier Voicemail on an Android Phone
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and then choose the Settings command. …
- On the settings screen, choose Call Settings.
- On the call settings screen, choose Voicemail or Voicemail Service.
- Choose My Carrier, if it isn’t chosen already.
How do I remove my voicemail message?
It may be stored on your devices or the devices you contacted.
- Open the Voice app .
- On the bottom, tap Messages , Calls , or Voicemail .
- Tap a conversation, call, or voicemail to select it More options . …
- Tap Delete Tap the box next to “I understand”
How do I turn off voicemail on Samsung?
How to remove voicemail notifications
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the sort by icon.
- Tap Show system apps.
- Tap Call settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache and Clear data.
How do I clear my voicemail?
From the bottom, click on “Voicemail.” Select a voicemail, then the three-dotted menu. To delete multiple voicemails, press and hold the first voicemail message, then “More items.” Select “Delete” then check the “I understand” box > “Delete.”