How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from iCloud to Android?
Now, follow these 3 steps to move your iCloud WhatsApp backup to Google Drive:
- Step 1: Restore Your WhatsApp Backup to iPhone from iCloud Backup.
- Step 2: Transfer Your WhatsApp Backup from an iPhone to Android.
- Step 3: Create a WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive with Your Android.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
Import data from iCloud to Android
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer your chat backup on WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone and swipe left on the chat that you wish to export.
- Tap on More in the menu that appears. …
- From the Share menu, choose the Mail option. …
- Enter the email address that you will have access to when on your Android phone.
How do I download WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How can I restore my WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android for free?
Launch the WhatsApp now and activate it with the same phone number that was configured before. WhatsApp will then look for a backup over iCloud. Hit on “Restore Chat history” and you’re done.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
The Proven Method to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from iCloud to Google Drive. If you plan to switch from iPhone to Android, you may need to transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive. You cannot transfer WhatsApp chats data directly to Google Drive from iCloud.
How do I download pictures from iCloud to Android?
Open the browser on your Android phone, and visit the iCloud website. – You are required to log in with your Apple account. Then choose the “Photos” tab, and select the pictures you like on the screen. – Hit the “Download” icon to save the photos on your Android device.
How do I share photos from iCloud to Android?
Go to the settings menu on your phone, select iCloud, then Apps Using iCloud, then Photos, then toggle on iCloud Photo Sharing. Go back to your Photos app and hit that cloud icon again and you’ll get a blank page (no problem). On that blank page hit the blue arrow and word Sharing at the top left.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp messages from iPhone to android free?
3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Select the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android?
How To Install The Best iOS WhatsApp in Android
- Download the WhatsApp iOS APK from the bottom of this post.
- Install the APK generally on your Android smartphone.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Verify your number.
- Once verified, you would have iOS WhatsApp installed.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android 2021?
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android
- While setting up the new Android phone, you will get the option of data to restore. …
- Now there will be an option to scan a QR code for WhatsApp data.
- After that click on the Start option.
- After that open WhatsApp on iPhone.
- Now go to Settings and then to Chats.