Navigate to the installation directory of the application you want to remove. Locate uninstall executable, right-click it and choose Run as administrator from the menu. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstall process.
How do I uninstall a program as administrator?
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin which you want to uninstall. Now uninstall the application. If it still says you need to deactivate the application before uninstalling, you may need to Force Stop the application before uninstalling.
How do I remove a program as administrator in Windows 10?
If you want to uninstall any of these apps, follow the steps below.
- Click Start > All apps > Windows PowerShell > right click Windows PowerShell > click Run as administrator.
- Click Yes when the window appears asking if you want this app to make changes to your computer.
How do I get administrator permission?
How Do I Get Full Administrator Privileges On Windows 10? Search settings, then open the Settings App. Then, click Accounts -> Family & other users. Finally, click your user name and click Change account type – then, on the Account type drop-down, select Administrators and click OK.
How do I run a program and features as administrator?
Run as administrator using “Ctrl + Shift + Click” on its Start Menu shortcut or tile. Open the Start Menu and locate the shortcut of the program you want to launch as administrator. Hold down both the Ctrl and the Shift keys on your keyboard and then click or tap on that program’s shortcut.
How do I run Windows 10 as an administrator?
If you’d like to run a Windows 10 app as an administrator, open the Start menu and locate the app on the list. Right-click the app’s icon, then select “More” from the menu that appears. In the “More” menu, select “Run as administrator.”
How do I run programs and features as administrator in Windows 10?
How do I run a program as administrator in Windows 10?
- From Start Menu, find your desired program. Right-click and select Open File Location. …
- Right-click the program and go to Properties –> Shortcut.
- Go to Advanced.
- Check Run as Administrator checkbox. Run as administrator option for program.
How do I fix Administrator privileges?
How to fix Administrator Privileges errors
- Navigate to the program that is giving the error.
- Right Click on the program’s icon.
- Select Properties on the menu.
- Click on Shortcut.
- Click on Advanced.
- Click on the box that says Run As Administrator.
- Click on Apply.
- Try opening the program again.
How do I create an Administrator account without permission?
Right-click the Start menu (or press Windows key + X) > Computer Management, then expand Local Users and Groups > Users. Select the Administrator account, right click on it then click Properties. Uncheck Account is disabled, click Apply then OK.
How do I make a file always run as administrator?
4 Ways to Make Your Program Always Run as Administrator
- Right-click on the shortcut of your program, and then select Properties from the context menu.
- In the Properties window, select the Shortcut tab, and click on the Advanced button.
- Check the box next to Run as administrator and click OK.
How do I disable run as administrator?
How to disable “Run as Administrator” on Windows 10
- Locate the executable program you want to disable its “Run as Administrator status. …
- Right-click on it, and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Uncheck the Run this program as an administrator.
- Click OK and run the program to see the result.