Locate and click on the Standard User account you want to turn into an Administrator account. Click on Change the account type. Click on the radio button next to the Administrator option to select it. Click on Change Account Type and you’re all done!
How do I give my profile administrator privileges?
How to Change Administrator on Windows 10 via Settings
- Click the Windows Start button. …
- Then click Settings. …
- Next, select Accounts.
- Choose Family & other users. …
- Click on a user account under the Other users panel.
- Then select Change account type. …
- Choose Administrator in the Change account type dropdown.
How do I get administrator permission to delete?
Navigate to the folder you want to delete, right-click it and select Properties. Select the Security tab and click the Advanced button. Click on Change located at the front of the Owner file and click on the Advanced button.
How do I turn off administrator permission on Android?
Go to your phone’s settings and then click on “Security.” You’ll see “Device Administration” as a security category. Click on it to see a list of apps that have been given administrator privileges. Click the app you want to remove and confirm that you want to deactivate administrator privileges.
How do you delete something without permission?
How can I delete Files that won’t delete without “Permission”?
- Right click on folder (Context menu appears.)
- Select “Properties” (“[Folder Name] Properties” dialog appears.)
- Click the “Security” tab.
- Click “Advanced” button (Advanced Security Settings for [Folder Name] appears.)
- Click “Owner” tab.
- Click “Edit” button.
Why do I not have administrator privileges Windows 10?
Use the Command Prompt instructions below for Windows 10 Home. Right-click the Start menu (or press Windows key + X) > Computer Management, then expand Local Users and Groups > Users. Select the Administrator account, right click on it then click Properties. Uncheck Account is disabled, click Apply then OK.