How do I change BIOS settings?
Use the BIOS Logo Tool to Change the Splash Screen
- Double click on the BIOS Logo executable file.
- Verify the “Change Logo” application appears on the screen.
How do I get to boot options in Windows 10?
I – Hold the Shift key and restart
This is the easiest way to access Windows 10 boot options. All you need to do is hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and restart the PC. Open up the Start menu and click on “Power” button to open power options.
How do I change the startup logo on my HP?
Here are the steps to customize the BIOS logo:
- Access the Computer Setup utility, and select System Configuration.
- Select Device Configurations, UEFI Boot Mode, Enabled.
- Select the custom logo image you want to use, and then use the imaging software to convert the image to a bitmap (.
How can I change my mobile startup logo?
In the Android sources, replace the bootanimation.
- Copy your bootanimation. zip to /system/media.
- Give read permissions to the boot animation file by issuing this command: #> chmod 666 /system/media/bootanimation.zip.
- Reboot the device. The new boot animation logo is displayed.
How do I change Windows startup image?
Press the Windows key to launch the Start Screen. Click on the User Tile on top right corner of the Start screen. Select Change Account Picture. Click one of the provided background images or use the Browse button and select any image from your computer, Bing, SkyDrive, or even your camera.
How do I change Windows startup sound?
Change the Windows 10 Startup Sound
- Go to Settings > Personalization and click on Themes in the right sidebar.
- In the Themes menu, click on Sounds. …
- Navigate to the Sounds tab and locate Windows Logon in the Program Events section. …
- Press the Test button to listen to your PC’s default/current startup sound.
How do I remove the startup image from my laptop?
Click the tab at the top of the window called “Boot.” In the window, you will see five boot options. Click the box next to the option that says “No GUI Boot.”