With the adapter, you can transfer photos, videos, files, music, wallpaper and even automatically download any Android versions of free iOS apps you had on your old Apple phone. … In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
How to switch from iPhone to Android
- Step 1: Back up data on Google Drive. …
- Step 2: Back up or transfer your photos. …
- Step 3: Convert your contacts. …
- Step 4: Move your music. …
- Step 5: Sync your iPhone and Android phone. …
- Step 6: Sign into/ download your replacement apps. …
- Step 7: Sync your browser bookmarks. …
- Step 8: Disable iMessage.
Is there an app to move from iOS to Android?
Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. Google Drive is one of the most ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. You can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes by using Google Drive.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without app?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it.
Is Android better than Apple 2020?
With more RAM and processing power, Android phones can multitask just as well if not better than iPhones. While the app/system optimization may not be as good as Apple’s closed source system, the higher computing power makes Android phones much more capable machines for a greater number of tasks.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
Import data from iCloud to Android
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I send video from iPhone to Android?
The Send Anywhere app makes it easy to share videos (and other files) from iPhone to Android. Just install the free app, allow it to access your media library, and then find the video you want to send. Tap the circle to the left of the video to select it and then hit send.
How can I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without losing quality?
Fotoswipe is the easiest process we’ve found, but there are other ways to share full-quality images: You can use apps like Dropbox and create a shared folder; you can also send your Android pals a link to an iCloud Shared Photo library on the web.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.