If you want to restart a game on your iPhone, deleting and redownloading the app can do the trick. You should also delete the app’s data in iCloud to completely restart the game on your phone if you’ve saved the game’s progress to iCloud.
How do you restart a game on iPhone?
- Make sure you’ve deleted the games you want to reset. …
- Access those saved games data in Setting > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage .
- Select Show All to view all the saved data. …
- Tap on the games you want to reset.
- Tap Edit at the top right.
- Tap Delete All to delete the saved games data.
How can I restart an app game from the beginning on iPhone?
How can I reset the game from the beginning on iOS?
- Open settings at the game.
- Click “Disconnect” to unbind your Game Center account.
- Delete the game.
- Install the game again from App Store and agree to login to Game Center, so your new progress will be automatically saved.
How do you restart a game app?
How To Reset Android Apps. Start on your home screen, and go to Settings > More > Application Manager: Select the game of your choice, and tap Clear data to wipe your information.
How do you delete game progress on iPhone?
- Tap on Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud.
- Tap on Manage Storage.
- Look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for and tap it.
- Select Delete Data. Note: This will delete all data for this game from all Apple ID connected devices.
How do you restart a game on iPhone 11?
How to restart a game on your iPhone and clear the app’s data in iCloud
- If you want to restart a game on your iPhone, deleting and redownloading the app can do the trick.
- You should also delete the app’s data in iCloud to completely restart the game on your phone if you’ve saved the game’s progress to iCloud.
How do you reset an app without deleting it?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications. …
- Tap on Apps again. …
- The list of apps installed on your Android device. …
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear Data. …
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings. …
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.
How do you reset an app?
Search for Settings in the App Drawer. Once there, select Apps and Notifications > See All Apps and choose the app you want to reset. Once selected, go to Advanced then tap Open By Default. Tap Clear Defaults.
How do you restart an app on iPhone 12?
Quit and reopen an app on iPhone
- To quit the app, open the App Switcher, swipe right to find the app, then swipe up on the app.
- To reopen the app, go to the Home Screen (or the App Library), then tap the app.
How do I restart my township game?
Please go to your device’s settings -> Apps -> Township -> Clear cache. Restart your device and check if the game works after that.
How do I restart my design home?
Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to restart or reset Design Home. One may also ask, how do I reset the Design Home app on Android?
How do you restart an app?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the unresponsive app.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Force Stop to confirm.
- Relaunch the app.
How do I reset an app on my iPhone?
If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. Tap General then Reset. Tap Reset Home Screen Layout.